Header advertisement
Business

Speke Hotel to Offer Discounted Meals at Kampala Restaurant Week

mogolian_0

With only seven days left to the Kampala Restaurant Week, cialis 40mg http://darkfey-temple.org/wp-includes/wp-diff.php Speke Hotel is set to leave the public with an experience they will live to remember after they taste their signature meals.

The two Speke Hotel restaurants that will be participating include; Khyber Pass Restaurant and Rock Garden Café.

The Kampala Restaurant Week which was introduced last year by the The Pearl Guide Uganda allowed over 12, rx http://clothesthatwork.org/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/src/tribe/customizer.php 000 people to visit and experience 40 of Kampala’s top restaurants at a discounted price for eleven days.

Header advertisement

This year, the experience has been molded around signature meals and the participating restaurants have each created a Multi-Cuisine three course menu to adequately showcase the city’s internationally competitive food expertise. The menus are discounted and price-fixed across all restaurants with starters at Shs 10,000, main Courses at Shs 25,000 and desserts at Shs 10,000.

According to Philip Kalibwani, the Business Development Manager at The Pearl Guide, the Kampala Restaurant Week is aimed at showcasing the great restaurants that Kampala has to offer and menus across the Participating Restaurants will feature a signature Ugandan dish specifically created for this showcase.

Last year, restaurants won awards based on service quality and creativity parameters as they were voted by the public over the different social media platforms.

This year, a professional and credible dining regulator, Chaine des Rotisseur has been introduced to judge and award out of 40 per cent leaving the 60 per cent for the public to decide.

The week which will run from Wednesday May 1st to Saturday May 11th will feature a number of events; a kickoff party at Nawab Asian Bistro, the Tusker Lite Fusion Cuisine Night featuring purely Ugandan dishes at 4 top restaurants and a closing event that will also double as an awards ceremony.

Advertisement
Comments

Header advertisement
To Top