World football governing body, visit http://clark-illustration.com/wp-admin/includes/network.php Fifa has cancelled the international friendly match between Uganda and Kazakhstan, tadalafil http://coachesacrosscontinents.org/wp-admin/includes/list-table.php ChimpSport has reliably learnt.
According to our sources the match was planned for Wednesday June 17 at the 30, no rx http://center4research.org/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-users-list-table.php 000 capacity Astana Arena in Astana Kazakhstan.
It was reported that Fufa CEO, Edgar Watson Ssubi confirmed the developments to a Chinese media house.
“Our national team (Uganda) was meant to travel today to Kazakhstan, but FIFA has called off the match because they think our players will not rest enough after playing a 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Botswana on Saturday,” Edgar Watson told Xinhua on Sunday.
Fifa new international matches rule does not allow a team to travel for a trip that will last over five hours and play a game less than 48 hours after their last encounter.
“It is sad the match is put off, but we need to respect these new rules,” Watson added.
The Fufa spokesman, Mr. Ahmed Hussein also confided in ChimpSport that the Kazakhstan federation had requested the friendly but rules couldn’t permit.
“They (Kazakhstan FA) had requested us for the friendly but we couldn’t honour it due to the Fifa rules,” Ahmed exclusively told this website.
He further added, “It would have been be hard to fly players after Botswana and back for Chan game (against Tanzania).”
Uganda is currently preparing for African Championships (Chan) qualifiers against Tanzania on Saturday, June 20.
The Cranes thrashed Botswana 2-0 on Saturday in Afcon 2017 qualifier at Mandela National Stadium on Saturday.
Kazakhstan is currently ranked at position 133 worldwide which is 61 places below Uganda’s June stand.
The team is currently preparing for the 2016 Euro qualifiers and will now have the option of playing against Cape Verde in a similar build up match tomorrow Tuesday, according to internet sources.
Justice Michael Elubu the Kabale High Court judge has asked Kabale Diocese to mediate with four nuns who recently filed a case against the diocese and its bishop Rev. Fr. Callitus Rubaramira.
Bishop Rubaramira, sildenafil http://conceive.ca/wp-content/cache/wp-cache-b16a060c9e409dc8c601374a1213a2be.php the Kabale Diocese and 5 leaders of the Daughters of Our Lady Fatuma [A Nuns’ Association] were sued by the nuns for blocking renewal of their vows.
The complainants are Sister Judith Twinobusingye , visit http://citybreakguide.ro/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/json-endpoints/class.wpcom-json-api-site-user-endpoint.php Sister Lucia Kehoda , http://closdescapucins.fr/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/modules/checkbox.php Sister Justine Naturinda and Sister Lucia Musimenta who were members of Daughters of Our Lady Fatima, an association of nuns attached to Kabale Catholic Diocese .
These sued Bishop Callistus Rubaramira and the association leadership led by one Sister Mary Mukanyangezi, and want court to nullify the Diocesan Council’s decision to block their renewal of vows.
While presiding over the case on Monday morning, Justice Elubu appointed a Kabale based lawyer one Felix Bakanyebonera to mediate between the two parties before adjourning the case to July 9th 2015.
Genesis of conflict
In May last year, Sister Mary Mukanyangezi the commissioner of Daughters of Our Lady Fatima issued the four nuns with letters explaining to them that the church would not allow renewal of their vows because they had repeatedly disobeyed their superiors and told lies in contravention of the canon rules of the church association.
She added in the letter that the four on April 22 and April 25, 2014 were absent from the religious house without communication and permission from their superiors. This repeated disobedience she stressed, was an indication that were forcing themselves to live to the vows of obedience.
The Council as a result, decided not to renew their vows and ordered the four to leave the association after accompanying them with prayers and Shs 800, 000 each to assist them start a new life.
The nuns were also accused by the diocese of signing an affidavit in High Court of Kampala in support of Fr Boniface Turyahikayo’s civil suit against the Kabale Diocese Bishop Rt. Rev Callistus Rubaramira without permission from their superiors despite being warned thrice not to.
Rev.Fr. Turyahikayo was suspended in January 2013 over allegations that was indulging sexual affairs with nuns from the association.
Through his lawyers of Caleb Alaka and Company Advocates, he sued the Diocese stating that his suspension from carrying out his liturgical functions was effected without being accorded a chance to defend himself.
This case was however dismissed on 25th June 2014 after it emerged that that Turyahikayo was suspended by Pope Benedict XVI and that Bishop Callistus Rubaramira was only acting on the orders of the Pontiff.
The court also heard that Bishop Turyahikayo had severally been warned against his sexual misconduct with some of the nuns in the association, which advice he didn’t heed to.
A cyber war has broken out between Ofwono Opondo and Amama Mbabazi’s communication strategist, side effects http://cinemalogue.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/sync/class.jetpack-sync-module-updates.php J Mayanja-Nkangi with the latter describing the government spokesperson’s actions over a period of time as “ignorant, nurse uneducated, uncouth and unpolished.”
Observers say the spat marks the beginning of a possible protracted online battle between Team Mbabazi and government officials.
Earlier in the day, Opondo slammed Mbabazi, describing him as a man who won’t add value to the transformation of Uganda.
Opondo said the former Prime Minister who was sacked last year has no surprise for Ugandans and that “there is no secret Amama Mbabazi is holding in his armpit.”
He further stated, “There is corruption and Amama Mbabazi is among those accused – Temangalo, CHOGM.”
Nkangi, who served as Mbabazi’s senior communication official during his heydays as Prime Minister, fired back at Opondo saying the former top government bureaucrat was acquitted of the charges.
“Oh that’s right, you haven’t read the Report…or you think we haven’t,” Nkangi told off Opondo.
On claims by Opondo that Mbabazi announced his presidential bid in a cowardly manner, Nkangi responded: “You should know. You wrote the book #KettleBlack.”
Mbabazi announced his presidential bid at 4:30am on Monday in a video posted on his YouTube channel.