Barely 3 weeks since his re-arrest by police after being released by Jinja High Court, advice http://daylesfordartshow.com.au/wp-admin/includes/class-plugin-installer-skin.php Omusinga Charles Wesley Mumbere has applied afresh for bail.
Through his team of lawyers led by Caleb Alaka, http://cutteraviation.com/wp-admin/includes/class-walker-nav-menu-checklist.php the jailed Rwenzururu King filed a fresh application before the same court that previously released him temporarily.
In the latest bail application, http://chimpreports.com/elections/wp-includes/wp-diff.php Mumbere says bail is his Constitutional right that should not denied to him.
“I am of advanced age of 64 years and ill-health which are exceptional circumstances upon which court should be lenient to release me temporarily, “says Omusinga in his application.
Mumbere was on January 13 granted bail by Jinja High Court Judge Eva Luswata before he was re-arrested by police led by Kiira regional Deputy RPC Onesmus Mwessigwa a few hours as he left court.
He would later be charged with fresh counts including Terrorism, Murder and attempted murder before the Jinja Chief Magistrate’s Court.
Mumbere’s lawyers however maintain that his first bail still stands despite the re-arrest.
The lawyers say that fixing of this bail application has been delayed due to some administrative issues that are yet to be ironed out.
According to the new charge sheet the state presented before Chief Magistrate Francis Kaggwa, Mumbere is charged jointly with 20 others for the offenses that they are said to have committed between the July and Novermber 2016 at Bukara and Nyabuswa villages in Kabalore district.
The state also alleges that the crimes committed indiscriminately by the Omusinga led to death of UPDF soldiers, policemen and civilians.