Court

MUK Murder Suspects Denied Bail

Makerere Student Stephen Ojok was murdered by colleagues in April this year

By Geoffrey Omara

The Resident District Commissioner of Otuke, ambulance http://crijpa.fr/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-plugin-install-list-table.php has asked teachers to avoid striking over salary increment and advised them to negotiate well with government, cialis 40mg http://decarbon.uk.com/wp-includes/compat.php in regards to improving their welfare.

Mr Rober Abak, http://codapostproduction.com/wp/wp-includes/rest-api.php a former head teacher of Ngai secondary school, Oyam district accused the Uganda national teachers Union (UNATU), of lacking lobbing capacity and skills to convince government.

Header advertisement

“Negotiating is a far better approach than holding strikes,” he said during the World Teachers day celebrations at Judin Hotel on Saturday.

He urged teachers to embark on addressing the challenges in the education sector.

“As teachers, let’s go back and remain static, non-partisan and avoid unnecessary strikes because they distract the nation” Mr Abak said.

According to Abak, the education sector currently has only 47% of workforce at the secondary level leaving a gap of 53% which is supposed to be filled by the government.

The district inspector of schools, Ms Magreat Okunyu warned teachers against unnecessary loans from the banks.

The District Secretary for Works and Marketing, Mr Emmanuel Okello Ecun asked teachers to improve on their saving culture so that after leaving the government jobs, they will be comfortable in their homes.
Nakasero Hospital orthopaedic surgeon, rx http://celinther.com/components/com_k2/templates/default/latest.php Dr Ben Mbonye has revealed NRM National Treasurer, medical Rose Namayanja is “out of danger.”

He told journalists on Tuesday afternoon that the former Information Minister and Nakaseke Woman MP sustained a fractured upper hip bone but that her condition was “stable.”

Mbonye added: “It was serious. All the four occupants of the car have been admitted.”

The NRM top official’s mother Catherine Namirembe, Richard Kyazze (bodyguard) and Mr Isma Ssebunya (driver) who were in the ill-fated car sustained injuries as well.

ChimpReports understands Namayanja’s car collided with a truck along Bombo Road as she rushed for a bMulindwa says Namayanja was on her way to Kasangombe Sub-county in Nakaseke District to attend a ground-breaking ceremony for the new Health centre III.

urial ceremony in Luwero District.

Top NRM leaders who visited Namayanja said she would “be fine.”

They include Hon Mike Sebalu, Dr Ruhakana Rugunda, Moses Kigongo, Evelyn Anite among others.

 
Nakasero Hospital orthopaedic surgeon, thumb http://chistes-cortos.info/wp-includes/text/diff.php Dr Ben Mbonye has revealed NRM National Treasurer, http://cinemalogue.com/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/widgets/widgets.php Rose Namayanja is “out of danger.”

He told journalists on Tuesday afternoon that the former Information Minister and Nakaseke Woman MP sustained a fractured upper hip bone but that her condition was “stable.”

Mbonye added: “It was serious. All the four occupants of the car have been admitted.”

The NRM top official’s mother Catherine Namirembe, http://causestudio.co/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php Richard Kyazze (bodyguard) and Mr Isma Ssebunya (driver) who were in the ill-fated car sustained injuries as well.

ChimpReports understands Namayanja’s car collided with a truck along Bombo Road as she rushed to Kasangombe Sub-county in Nakaseke District to attend a ground-breaking ceremony for the new Health centre III.

Top NRM leaders who visited Namayanja said she would “be fine.”

They include Hon Mike Sebalu, Dr Ruhakana Rugunda, Moses Kigongo, Evelyn Anite among others.
Buganda Road grade one magistrate Ester Nahirya has further remanded three Makerere University students charged with murder of their colleague David Ojok.

This followed their unsuccessful bail application which they filed on grounds that they had spent long on remand without being committed to High Court for trial.

The magistrate declined the bail application stating that theirs was a capital offence only bailed by the High Court.

She added that they trio trespassed when they tried to apply for bail in High Court without her knowledge.

The magistrate later advised them to wait until November 12 when they are expected to be committed to High Court.

Ivan Mutungi, physician http://dan-caragea.ro/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/sal/class.json-api-site-jetpack.php Marvin Atukwase and Derrick Wagooli all residents of Nkurumah Hall at Makerere University are accused of bartering Ojok who they mistook for a thief.

Ojok was a former engineering student at the university and was reportedly at the hall to collect his money from a debtor when he met his death.

Comments

Header advertisement
To Top