Operation Wealth Creation boss, search http://csrf.net/wp-content/plugins/slidedeck2-personal/views/preview-iframe.php Gen Salim Saleh is among the defense witnesses who could appear before Makindye General Court Martial in the case where two soldiers are accused of attacking Mbuya barracks.
In his defence, buy information pills http://decoreatelier.com/wp-includes/cache.php one of the suspects, http://cerlalc.org/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/deprecated/tribe_template_factory.php Lt Augustine Moro, informed the military court chaired by Lt Gen Andrew Gutti on Tuesday that at the time he was arrested in Mbuya barracks he was on official duties of which Gen Saleh was aware of.
The 35-year-old suspect told court he joined the Army in 2006 as an I.T expert.
On the day he was arrested in 2013, Omoro said he was an intelligence officer investigating information about plans to attack a number of barracks and other government installations.
During cross examination on Tuesday, Lt Moro informed court that on several occasions he used to meet President Museveni regarding work issues as well as Brigadier Nakalema.
However, drama unfolded in court as Lt Moro who had earlier on informed court that he was illiterate changed position, saying he joined as a cadet majoring in Computer Science which he had learnt from his personal computer.
Asked by Court Martial Judge Advocate Lt Col Gideon Katinda on whether he supported the idea of General Saleh appearing before the court to substantiate his allegations of being on official duty, Moro responded in the affirmative.
“I have no objection on summoning of defense witnesses. I have no problem with summoning of Gen Saleh to this court,” said Omoro with a beaming face and a wide smile.
Court officials say Gen Saleh, one of the most powerful military icons in the country, is likely to be called to the court.
Saleh, who fought decisive battles that brought the NRM government to power in 1986, also doubles as a senior Presidential Advisor on Defence and Security.
Prosecution alleges Lt Moro, Private Kenneth Kalokwera and others still at large on March 4, 2015 while armed at Lower Mbuya Military barracks in Nakawa Division Kampala District attacked guards to acquire guns.
The state maintains this act was prejudicial of security of the defence forces.
The night attack, whose details remained scanty, shook the nation to the core.
While then army spokesperson Felix Kulayigye downplayed the incident, it led to the removal of top defence officials from their positions.
The case has been adjourned to October 17 2016 for further defense hearing.