Mosac rally top five results
1. Jas Mangat/Joseph Kamya (Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X) 1:34:51
2. Kuku Ranjeet/Musa Nsubuga (Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X) 1:40:00
3. Ambrose Byona/Derrick Lubambula (Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X) 1:42:00
4. Kepher Walubi/Susan Kalema (Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X) 1:46:50
5. Yasin Nasser/Ali Katumba (Subaru Imprezza N10) 1:48:29
Jas Mangat and co-driver Joseph Kamya clocked one hour 13 minutes and 55 seconds on Sunday to sum up victory in the MOSAC rally held in Jinja and therefore wrap up his third National Rally Championship gong.
The champion was driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X.
Mangat entered the weekend in second sport with 300 points, for sale http://daiviet.us/wp-includes/functions.wp-styles.php 94 behind Hassan Alwir and therefore needed to ensure perfection to win the 2016 NRC.
Overall the champions crew navigated the 150.58 kilometers in one hour 34 minutes and 51 seconds about 5 minutes, http://cgt06.fr/wp-includes/nav-menu.php 9 seconds faster than the closest challenger Kuku Ranjeet and his navigator Musa Nsubuga.
Ambrose Byona and Derrick Lubambula completed the podium places with a timing of one hour and 42 minutes
Kepha Walubi (1:46:50) finished fourth while Yassin Nasser was the best Subaru driver of the day in the fifth place.