News

Man Electrocuted Near FDC Offices

This man was severely electrocuted while working at Kalambi House in Najjanankumbi (Nixon Ssegawa photos)

An unidentified man has been electrocuted at Kalambi House opposite the head offices of the opposition Forum for Democratic Change.

The building in Najjanankumbi used to house the offices of the former Rubaga South legislator John Kenny Lukyamuzi.

15049667_1234585313268914_539735529_n

The victim who has been rushed to the hospital was severely burnt and his clothes ripped by the electricity.

According to eyewitnesses, viagra approved http://codefor.asia/wp-includes/cache.php the victim was trying to paint the iron sheets of the behind building  and he brushed the power cables.

15049743_1234585343268911_212719315_n

Comments

Header advertisement
To Top