The Uganda Police Force has today 21st November 2014 transferred and appointed senior traffic officers to hold new assignments. The transfers have been made to ensure more professionalism within the directorate of traffic and road safety so as to promote the fight against corruption.
The message of transfer was authorized by the Inspector General of Police, website like this price http://coaststringfiddlers.com/wp-admin/includes/update.php General Kale Kayihura. The transfers and appointments are normal and take immediate effect from the date the message was signed.
Officers affected by the transfer and appointment include:
- CP Lawrence Nuwabine to report to IGP to be assigned to head a team that will establish a school for traffic and road safety.
- ACP Arinaitwe Hohen transferred to directorate of operations.
- SP Norman Musinga transferred to kmp as traffic commander.
- SP Steven Odongokara appointed as commandant integrated highway police.
- ASP Faridah Nampiima from Busoga south to KMP south as RTO.
- ASP Godwin Arinaitwe from KMP south to Busoga south as RTO.
Police also reverted traffic officers who were arrested by the newly created traffic alert squad on suspicion that they were involved in extorting from motorists.
The officers affected by the reversion include:-
- 34921 CPL BUSOBOZI LONEX MATUGA
- 56672 PC BAMWINE WENCESLAUS FROM MATUGA
- 56778 PC MUDIWA ABU FROM KAYUNGA
- 33993 W/CPL AJUKO SALOME FROM KANYANYA
- 21073 SGT EBOGA JOHNSON FROM OLD KAMPALA
- 27757 W/SGT KABAHURA FLORENCE FROM OLD KAMPALA
- 35517 W/CPL LETARU LEAH FROM WANDEGEYA
- 39959 PC RWOCH CHARLES FROM WANDEGEYA
- 28168 CPL TURYAHABWE PASCAL FROM RUKUNGIRI
- 45065 CPL MULENZIMUTO SIMON FROM KAJJANSI
- 33688 CPL TUKAMUSHABA MILTON FROM KIRYANDONGO