Gen David Sejusa (Tinyefuza) recently caused a storm when he confirmed calling upon the Director of ISO, Col Ronnie Balya to investigate claims that army officers opposed to Brig Muhoozi Keinerugaba’se rise to presidency faced assassination. ... Full story
The United Nations counter-terrorism panel dealing with Al-Qaeda strengthened its work and cooperation with related UN bodies to more urgently address the evolving threats posed by the network in Mali, the Sahel and Somalia. ... Full story
The Minister for Presidency, Frank Tumwebaze, has blasted controversial Coordinator of Intelligence Organs Gen David Sejusa (Tinyefuza) for creating scenarios that he will use as scapegoats to ride on to launch a presidential bid. ... Full story
A contingent of Tanzanian soldiers arrived in the eastern city of Goma in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) on Friday as part of the intervention brigade authorized by the United Nations to help neutralize armed groups in this volatile part of the country. ... Full story
Uganda and Kenya have finally agreed on the coordination efforts to improve animal health in their border areas. ... Full story
- Behind The Sword That Broke Gen Aronda’s Back
- Analysis: Will Museveni, South Africa Invade CAR?
- Ntaganda Surrenders: What Next For Kampala Talks?
- Analysis: Is Uganda Fully Prepared For Kenya Elections?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Makerere University Riots
- Nile Republic MPs: Agents Of Change Or Prophets Of Doom?