Prime Minister Amama Mbabazi has revealed that the Government is set to enact a law that will allow private persons to prosecute corruption suspects and receive a portion of the money recovered from them. ... Full story
The Commonwealth Local Government Conference (CLGC) opened on Tuesday with delegates from different commonwealth member states discussing about decentralization in their countries. ... Full story
Ministry of Education and Sports and the Ministry of Information and Technology in partnership with Majaso Company Limited have organized the Microsoft Office Specialist competition where over 300 students from 12 Ugandan schools will participate and be rewarded ... Full story
- Behind The Sword That Broke Gen Aronda’s Back
- Analysis: Will Museveni, South Africa Invade CAR?
- Ntaganda Surrenders: What Next For Kampala Talks?
- Analysis: Is Uganda Fully Prepared For Kenya Elections?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Makerere University Riots
- Nile Republic MPs: Agents Of Change Or Prophets Of Doom?