Ugandans eagerly waited on Thursday afternoon to listen to President Museveni’s address on the State of Nation. As some were fairly disappointed to what the address entailed, others averagely were satisfied. ... Full story
President Yoweri Museveni has called on Christians in Uganda in particular and Africa in general to always audit what they do not only in quantity but also in quality adding that given their being a majority in the country their impact would be visible. ... Full story
- World Heritage Wants Virunga Oil Permits Cancelled
- Dam Row: Egypt, Ethiopia Hold Talks In Addis Ababa
- Fresh Internal Clashes Break Out In Kismayo
- DRC: UN Official Relays Hopes For Great Lakes Peace Effort
- Al Shabaab Step Up Attacks As Sierra Leone Deploys In Somalia
- AMISOM Decorates Somalia-based Ugandan Cops
- Behind The Sword That Broke Gen Aronda’s Back
- Analysis: Will Museveni, South Africa Invade CAR?
- Ntaganda Surrenders: What Next For Kampala Talks?
- Analysis: Is Uganda Fully Prepared For Kenya Elections?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Makerere University Riots
- Nile Republic MPs: Agents Of Change Or Prophets Of Doom?