Rwandan President Paul Kagame had no kind words for a group of protesters who converged in London to demonstrate against his visit. ... Full story
Government has unveiled plans to seek a green light from Buganda Kingdom to construct an airfield in the “largely unutilized land in Lubiri - Mengo.” ... Full story
A former spy chief has added a twist to the drama surrounding the Coordinator of Intelligence Organs Gen David Tinyefuza’s (Sejusa)’s controversial letters. ... Full story
Students from the Royal College of Defense Studies UK, have on Thursday morning visited the Uganda Rapid Deployment Capability Centre (URDCC) in Jinja on a mission to share experiences in response capabilities. ... Full story
People’s Development Party president, Dr. Abed Bwanika has called upon all opposition politicians willing to gain power come 2016 presidential elections to prepare intensely. ... Full story
The Information Communication Technology Association of Uganda (ICTAU) is set to make Uganda's ICT sector more competitive globally and be a value adding Partner to the Government. ... Full story
On the International Family’s celebrations held at National Theatre in Kampala, poverty has been pointed out as the major challenge to many families in the country today. ... Full story
- SOMALIA: Security Council Tighten Sanctions On Al Qaeda Affiliates
- Tanzania Combat Troops Arrive In Congo As M23 Oil Guns
- Uganda, Kenya Agree On Animal Health Coordination In Border Areas
- Central African Republic: Rampant Abuses After Coup
- RPP President Urges UN To Pull MONUSCO Out Of DRC
- UN: 200 Women, Girls Raped By Congolese Troops In 2012
- Analysis: Will Museveni, South Africa Invade CAR?
- Ntaganda Surrenders: What Next For Kampala Talks?
- Analysis: Is Uganda Fully Prepared For Kenya Elections?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Makerere University Riots
- Nile Republic MPs: Agents Of Change Or Prophets Of Doom?
- Will Kutesa’s UN Presidency Turn Around Uganda’s Struggling Foreign Policy?