By Jimmy Twist
Police in Ibanda district is investigating circumstances to which a 12 year old Peter Tabre died at a trade show held at Ibanda Kibubura Integrated Primary School.
The boy was reportedly died at a kid’s circus at the school play ground where the business show has been running for 10 days.
The Ibanda district police OC CID Grace Davis Pande said the circus had been poorly wired and it is believed that the kid was electrocuted while plying on it.
According to the mother of the deceased, help http://class-actions.us/wp-admin/includes/meta-boxes.php Ms. Medrine Kyoga a resident of Kyarukobwa A in Kagongo division Ibanda Municipality, Tabre left
Saturday afternoon for the circus with friends.
According to the OC CID, electricity killed the boy in the evening hours and the organizers dumped the body along the road side.
It is still a question whether police had deployed officers at the show.
The body of the kid was taken to Ruhoko health center IV for postmortem as investigations carry on.