The Inspector General of Police Gen.Kale Kayihura this afternoon made more changes in his force, ailment http://ciencialili.org/modules/mod_roknavmenu/install.script.php assigning new positions to a total of 39 top Commanders.
The reshuffle, http://cikza.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/photon.php which takes immediate effect, will be the 16th this year. Last month alone the IGP made 4 different reshuffles raising concerns about his way of managing the institution.
The Police spokesperson Fred Enanga this week however, defended the frequent reshuffles saying that it is for the efficiency of the force.
He told the Observer, that the transfers are undertaken after a review of the manpower needs, and in line with budgetary and administrative controls within the force.
The officers transferred today are;
- ASP MUGIZI FELIX CONFIRMED AS DPC, KIIRA CENTRAL DIVISION.
- ASP TWALA PETER TRANSFERRED FROM NAMAYINGO, WHERE HE HAS BEEN THE OC, STATION, AND APPOINTED DPC, KIIRA EAST, KAKIRA.
- SP BEINOMUGISHA TOM TRANSFERRED FROM NAMUTUMBA AND APPOINTED DPC, KIIRA NORTH DIVISION, BUWENGE.
- SP AKOTH CAROLINE TRANSFERRED FROM MAYUGE AND APPOINTED DEPUTY RPC, BUSOGA EAST. SSP ONENCHAN STEVEN TO REPORT TO THE DIRECTORATE, HRD FOR THE FORTHCOMING INTERMEDIATE COMMAND AND STAFF COURSE.
- SP SEMPALA BASHIR TRANSFERRED FROM KWEEN AND APPOINTED DPC, NAMUTUMBA.
- SP ODOCH DENIS TRANSFERRED FROM BULIISA AND APPOINTED DPC, MAYUNGE. ASP TAYEBWA APOLLO, REMAINS OC STATION, MAYUGE, PENDING INTERMEDIATE COMMAND AND STAFF COURSE AFTER ELECTIONS.
- ASP MWESIGYE VINCENT REMAINS DPC IGANGA. HE SHOULD BE SHORTLISTED FOR INTERMEDIATE COMMAND AND STAFF COURSE AFTER ELECTIONS.
- ASP ABIGABA GODFREY REMAINS DPC, NAMAYINGO.
- ASP KYEYUNE EDIRISA REMAINS DPC, BUGIRI.
- SP KINTU HENRY TRANSFERRED AND APPOINTED DPC, KALIIRO.
- SP MUHEIRWE KENNETH REMAINS DPC, BUYENDE.
- ASP ASIIMWE SAMUEL TRANSFERRED AND APPOINTED DPC, KAMULI.
- ASP ODONGO SAMUEL CONFIRMED AS DPC LUUKA.
- SP MADIRA SAMUEL FROM BUWENGE TO BUIKWE AS DPC
- ASP CHEBENE RODGERS, WHO HAS BEEN ACTING DPC, BUVUMA IS CONFIRMED AS SUBSTANTIVE DPC. HE SHOULD BE SHORTLISTED FOR INTERMEDIATE COMMAND COURSE.
- SP KATUMBA CHRISTOPHER REMAINS DPC, NJERU DIVISION.
- SP KIDIMA FRED TRANSFERRED FROM ZOMBO AND APPOINTED DEPUTY RPC, WAMALA.
- SP WABWIRE ALEX TRANSFERRED FROM BUTALEJA AND APPOINTED DPC, MUBENDE.
- ASP MAFUNDO EMMANUEL TRANSFERRED FROM NGORA AND APPOINTED DPC, MITYANA.
- ASP BUSHEIJA HANNINGTON TRANSFERRED FROM KAJJANSI AND APPOINTED DPC, KIBOGA.
- SP NAHABWE VICTOR TRANSFERRED FROM KABONG AND APPOINTED DPC, KYANKWANZI.
- SP WATAKA PAUL TRANSFERRED FROM LWENGO AND APPOINTED AS DPC LUWERO
- ASP NSAMBA CHARLES TRANSFERRED AND APPOINTED DPC, NAKASONGOLA
- ASP ASIIMWE JUSTUS TRANSFERRED AND APPOINTED DPC, NAKASEKE
- SP KIMERA SEGUYA TRANSFERRED FROM LAMWO AND APPOINTED DPC, MPIGI
- SP KAYONGO MUSA REMAINS DPC, BUTAMBALA
- ASP BYARUHANGA DIDAS, WHO HAS BEEN AG. DPC, GOMBA IS APPOINTED SUBSTANTIVE DPC, GOMBA.
- SP ROBERT WALUGEMBE IS TRANSFERRED FROM SEMBABULE AND APPOINTED D/RPC MASAKA.
- SP GOBOLO JULIUS TRANSFERRED FROM BUSIA AND APPOINTED DPC, RAKAI.
- SP KATUNGWESI ANATOLI, IGNIS TRANSFERRED FROM KOTINDO AND APPOINTED DPC, SEMBABULE
- ASP MWAULE JOHN REMAINS DPC, MASAKA
- ASP ZAAKE LATIF TRANSFERRED FROM MITYANA AND APPOINTED DPC, KALUNGU
- SP MUSISI RICHARD TRANSFERRED TO KALANGALA AS DPC
- ASP MAGYEZI JAFFAR, WHO HAS BEEN ACTING DPC, MBARARA IS CONFIRMED AS SUBSTANTIVE DPC.
- ASP BYARUNGA MWOROZI, REMAINS DPC, KIRUHURA
- ASP KAWONAWO BAKER REMAINS DPC, NTUNGUMO
- SP BINDEBA DICKENS TRANSFERRED FROM MBARARA TO KABALE AS DPC
- ASP NGAKO ABBEY TRANSFERRED FROM AMURU TO KISORO AS DPC
- SP KYALIGONZA EDWARD TRANSFERRED FROM NAKASONGOLA AND APPOINTED D/RPC SAVANNAH
Buganda Road Chief Magistrate Flavia Nabakooza has issued a warrant of arrest for Ryan Gustafson, sick an American accused of being in possession of fake currency notes and ammunition.
This came after the American national’s failure to turn up in court for three consecutive hearings.
Before issuing the warrants, erectile state prosecutor Lilian Omara informed court the accused and his sureties have flouted the bail conditions by refusing to appear in court for hearing of the case.
Omara said she was yet to receive any explanation for “this type of behaviour.”
Nabakooza adjourned the matter to October 28 for further hearing.
Meanwhile, ambulance Ryan’s co accused, Christopher Kojo, has been remanded until the same date.
Prosecution alleges on December 11, 2014, engineer Ryan at his residence in Mbalwa and Speke Hotel in Kampala, conspired with a Ugandan native Christopher Kojo to sell forged $ 10,000 to a one Cedrick Namakoola.
The suspects deny the charges.