- Sport : Mangat Acquires Mitsubishi Evolution 10 - 23 hours ago
- News : Parliament Refuses To Change Special Interest Representation - 23 hours ago
- Rwanda : Rwanda To Invest A Billion Rwfs In Modern Car Station - 24 hours ago
Sports22 hours ago Uganda Cup Final: Mpuga’s Personal Vendetta
- Mangat Acquires Mitsubishi Evolution 10 - 23 hours ago
- Heineken To Screen Live Champions League Final At Sheraton - 24 hours ago
- Retirement Not Yet An Option For Lwakataka - 2 days ago
Business1 day ago AfDB Launches Second Uganda Shilling Bond
- MTN Ranked Africa's Most Valuable Brand - 2 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Hits 10 Million Milestone In First Month - 2 days ago
- Uganda: Walking The Oil Production Tightrope - 2 days ago
Entertainment3 days ago Photos: Bugembe Preaches To Comedy Lovers
- Chameleone Queen Dancer, Esther, Finally Ties Knot - 3 days ago
- Uganda To Know Big Brother Representative On Sunday - 3 days ago
- Kenya, Ghana In Stiff Competition For Semi –Final Spots - 6 days ago
- More Rwandan Refugees In Congo Brazzaville To Return Home-Say Returnees - 2 days ago
- Ban Commends Rwanda’s Post-genocide Recovery - 2 days ago
- Un Secretary General, Ban Ki-Moon Launches Africa's Anti GBV Center In Kigali - 2 days ago
- US To Bolster Support For Rwanda Military Hospital - 2 days ago
Rwanda is set to build a modern Car Station that will cost 1 billion Rwf with a capacity of receiving between 400 and 500 cars in Huye District, Southern Province.
Burundi government through the spokesman Philippe Nzobonariba has passed a condolence message to the Catholic Church of Burundi, all Christians and the entire populace, following the death of the composer of county’s national anthem, Professor Abbot Marc Barengayabo.
- Kenyatta Unveils Two More Cabinet Secretaries - 3 days ago
- Resource Fight Behind Tana Ethnic Violence - 3 days ago
- ICC Names Judges For Uhuru, Ruto Trial - 5 days ago
- Kenyatta Talks Tough On Insecurity - 1 week ago
Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta has called for the empowerment of the youth in Africa to enable them fully exploit and harness the great potential of the continent.
- Tanzania Building Crumbles, 36 Killed - 3 weeks ago
- AfDB Earmarks $ 232.5m For Tanzania-Kenya Road - 1 month ago
Kenya Defence Forces Commander, Gen Julius Waweru Karangi has completed a two-day visit to Rwanda. He arrived in Kigali in May 13 before leaving today.
- “Kenya, South Sudan Relations Tight” - 5 days ago
- DRC Bank Unveils Plans To Invest In Uganda, South Sudan - 5 days ago
- UN Condemns S. Sudan Tribal Chief Murder - 3 weeks ago
- South Sudan Armed Groups Surrender - 3 weeks ago
President Uhuru Kenyatta and his South Sudan counterpart Salva Kiir Mayardit have agreed to fast-track the implementation of the Lamu Port and Lamu Southern Sudan-Ethiopia Transport Corridor (LAPSSET) project.
Special Reports2 days ago Kenya: Witnesses Describe Kisumu Killings By Police
The Kenyan authorities should promptly investigate and prosecute those responsible for shootings by the police in Kisumu on March 30, 2013.
Crime & Investigation3 days ago Karooro: Police Must Expedite Search Of Media Houses
Information Minister Mary Karooro Okurut is calling upon police to hasten up their search at Red Pepper and Daily Monitor publications to “allow them chance to resume business as soon as possible.”
People2 days ago Makerere To Host North Carolina State University Chancellor
Makerere University will be hosting the Dr. Randolph Woodson, Chancellor of North Carolina State University, next week on May 27, 2013.
Health22 hours ago Government Asked To Support Search For HIV Vaccine
Government of Uganda has been urged to inject more logistical, financial and moral support to the national ongoing efforts to find an HIV vaccine.
Updated on 2013-05-09 09:25
|We Buy||We Sell|
|Cash||South African Rand||280||295|