Kampala NRM youth have vowed to do whatever it takes to make sure that they uproot opposition from their stronghold positions in Kampala Capital City given the fact that the ruling party has never successfully triumphed in the country’s capital.
Juliet Nanono, information pills http://decoclosets.com/components/com_k2/views/latest/view.html.php the Secretary General of NRM Cadres 2014 told ChimpReports in an exclusive interview that the association was formed on November 14, http://chicken33.com/commande/wp-includes/customize/class-wp-customize-media-control.php 2014 with the major aim of mobilization and rallying support for their NRM to secure all elective positions in Kampala.
She said the party comprises a collection of cadres well equipped with self-defence and basic military skills before being passed out by President Museveni on August 31, http://cstaab.com/wp-admin/includes/class-theme-upgrader.php 2014.
The association, whose patron is the Kampala Central RCC, Allan Kajik, threatened to dislodge the opposition through conducting massive rallies, underground campaigns and door-to engagement with the people of Kampala so as to sell the party ideology to the public.
“We have the numbers. Currently the group has a membership of 250 able-bodied youth who are willing to against all odds traverse the entire city selling our party leaders and we believe by the end of the 2016 elections, we would have helped to change the history of Kampala in terms of leadership,” Nanono observed.
She noted that the association has so far won a total of 20 youth from different opposition parties after being convinced that joining the ‘yellow bus’ is the only way to go.
The youth have on the same note vowed to de-campaign former Prime Minister Amama Mbabazi, disclosing all his dirty games that have been crippling the NRM party.
Cadres 2014 leaders yesterday denounced Mbabazi, urging President Museveni to convene meetings of the party leadership to expel him from the organisation.
They accused Mbabazi of allying with hostile forces to remove Museveni from power.
The African Football Confederation, page http://clinico.cl/wp-includes/deprecated.php Caf, http://certoclear.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-background-updater.php has extended its marketing and media rights deal with Sportfive for 12 more years.
Sportive, part of the French Lagardere Group, has been dealing with the continental football governing body for the past seven years with their current partnership extension expected to run until 2028.
The deal is estimated to be worth in excess of USD 1 billion and gives Sportfive continued exclusive ownership of marketing rights to major continental competitions.
According to Caf, the new partnership will enable the federation to pursue its objectives in developing, promoting an increase broadcast of football in the continent.
The financial aspect of the deal guarantees an efficient organisation of competitions on the continent, a more effective protection of the integrity of players, the game, competitions, and the taking of significant actions to the benefit of the African youth within the context of football.
Long serving Caf president, Mr. Issa Hayatou appreciated the cooperation from the French company and exuded confidence that the partnership will work for the better of the sport in the continent.
“We have appreciated and are very satisfied with SPORTFIVE performance over the years. We are excited to expand this agreement for 12 additional years and to jointly continue to cooperate in the future to promote our sport”, CAF President, Issa Hayatou, said.
The competitions covered by the agreement include the African Cup of Nations and African Nations Championship (Chan) with their antecedent preliminary stages, club tourneys which are the CAF Champions’ League, Confederations’ Cup and the Super Cup.
The junior championships (Under-20 and under-23) are also covered.