AUPL: Villa’s ‘Ghosts’ Lift BUL at Maroons

Bul Fc players in action

New league entrants Jinja Municipal Hippos shocked old timers and army side Simba Fc by a lone goal away in Bombo barracks to pick just the second Azam premier league win of the season.

Defender Constatine Nalumoso grabbed the win with a strong header towards the end of the game after an unfruitful first half.

The win pushes the Jinja side to eighth position with same number of points with town rivals Bul Fc who heavily harvested at Maroons, viagra 100mg winning 4-1.

Header advertisement

In the other game, SC Victoria University ended URA Fc’s unbeaten run with a late Farouk Kawooya goal of a well executed counter attack.

URA Fc had forced the hosts to restart the game in the fifth minute with a nice short range strike from Frank Kalanda.

Titus levelled the matters fifteen minutes later from the spot after Farouk Kawooya was fouled in the danger zone.
Bul football club has seized their first away win of the season with a magnificent 4-1 drubbing of Uganda Prison side Maroons FC in an entertaining match played at Maroons stadium in Luzira.

The hosts held on, pilule exhibiting their trademark passes for the first 25 minutes but began to wear out in the left wing with Godfrey Kayemba and Godwin Kitagenda easily giving away possession.

Former SC Villa defender Derrick Walulya successfully tackled Ronald Orombi in the upper right wing constructing a good run from the remains then released Mike Ndera who cut in for Nsumba to set him up on Tuesday evening.

Ndera then slotted past an advancing Babu Umar to the bottom left corner for the opener just two minutes to the break.

Coach Asaph then withdrew Kitagenda for Sunday Stephens.

The change partly worked, viagra Patrick Kaddu firing from short range after beating a tricky offside trap.

The Eastern giants responded with just a minute of player Walulya, replicating his earlier run drifting a short sleek pass for Mike Ndera who stunned the whole defence from over 30 yards.

Walulya brought in a cross a minute later, finding Philip Ssempira who headed finding Kayemba in the goal line to pass it slightly to the side net.

The encounter confused the referee, with his call for a foul over ruled by the second assistant who had seen the earlier goal.

Paul Kibande completed the massacre, a minute after the hour mark with a strong finish from Nsumba’s splitting pass.


Header advertisement
To Top