more about website http://ccresourcecenter.org/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-ms-themes-list-table.php geneva; font-size: small; line-height: 115%;”>Muwonge regretted signing out before end. Her supporters were left crestfallen.
this site http://ctrdv.fr/pmb_mallette/opac_css/includes/coll_see.inc.php geneva; font-size: small;”>Day one appeared tragic considering that Patrick Ssebambulidde fell short of controlling his Toyota Levin thus rolling into the crowd on Sunday.
At least three people rushed to hospital, with one seriously injured.
Masaka Referral Hospital has dismissed reports that two car rally fans admitted at the medical facility had passed away.
Meanwhile, Jas Mangati (Subaru N12B) is leading the rally after day one.
Ronald Ssebuguzi suffered ten seconds hurdle after his car swerved off the track.
The sprint was entertaining as drivers showed sole command of their cars for podium finish.
Results for day
1. Jas Mangati / Gihan De Syliva 6:44
2. Sebuguzi Ronald / Mbogo Bashir 6:54(+10sec penalty)
3. Duncan Mubiru / Paul Musasizi 6:58
4. Shafik Ssemuju / Hussein Mukuye 7:10
5. Susan Muwonge / Edmond Kyeyune 7:10
6. Fitidis Cristakis / Eric Nzamitwi 7:17 (+ penalty of 10sec)
7. Wampamba Fred / Arthur Lugolobi 7:21
8. Omar Mayanja / Aaron Nsamba 7:32
9. Arthur Blick / Unissan Bakunda 7:41
10. Kansiime Jonas / Joseph Bongole 7:46