dosage http://csautomation.net/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-form-handler.php geneva;”>Among the nominees are two candidates who lost in the recent March 4, page 2013 General Election – former Mvita MP, click Najib Balala and former Kitui Central MP, Charity Ngilu. The two will hold the positions of Mining and Housing respectively casting doubts about the ability of the Jubilee government to deliver its promises of having only two politicians.
Davis Chirchir, the man behind privatization of Telkom Kenya, the Safaricom IPO and has also played a major role in the transformation of the ICT sector in Kenya is among the nominated secretaries. He now takes over the docket of Energy and petroleum.
Meanwhile Ambassador Raychelle Omamo, who is the first ever woman to chair the Law society of Kenya was appointed to head Defense making her the first ever woman Defence Minister for Kenya.
According to Kenyatta, “Kenya is a country of equal opportunities and therefore anyone can serve anywhere.”
The following is the list of the cabinet secretaries
1. Eng. Michael Kamau (Transport and Infrastructure)
2. Phyllis Chepkosgei (East Africa Affairs Commerce and Tourism)
3. Prof. Judy Wakhungu (Environment, Water and Natural Resources)
4. Dr. Hassan Wario (Sports, Culture and Arts)
5. Prof. Jacob Kaimenyi (Education)
6. Felix Kosgey (Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries)
7. Najib Balala (Mining)
8. Charity Ngilu (Lands, Housing and Urban Development)
9. Adan Abdulla Mohammed (Industrialization and Enterprise Development)
10. Anne Waiguru (Devolution and Planning)
11. Fred Matiangi (Information, Communication and Technology)
12. James Wainaina (Health)
13. Davis Chirchir (Energy and Petroleum)
14. Amb. Amina Mohamed (Foreign Affairs)
15. Henry Rotich (National Treasury)
16. Amb. Raychelle Omamo (Defence)
The cabinet shall be vetted by the parliamentary committee on appointments that is already in place and it would be chaired by the House Speaker, Justin Muturi and his deputy, Laboso.
However, there are criticisms that the list failed to attract regional balance and all eyes now focus on the parliamentary committee on appointments since the president has released 16 cabinet secretaries a way far ahead of the minimum of 14 ministries provided for by the constitution.