stuff http://coachypnose.fr/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/sync/class.jetpack-sync-module-themes.php geneva;”>This development confirms reports that the rebels have for long been planning to split Kivu from DRC.
tadalafil geneva;”>“The M23 has released its government with 3 people leading this movement. Pastor Runiga is the president. Sultani Makenga the head of the military high command while François Rutchogoza, former provincial minister of justice becomes Executive Secretary,” the rebel group said in a statement on Saturday.
The revelation comes at a time when countries in the Great Lakes region are considering bankrolling a new force to rout rebels in Eastern Congo.
Loyal to warlord Bosco Ntaganda, the M23 rebel group is comprised mainly of former CNDP soldiers who defected from government in April, accusing Kinshasha of reneging on its commitments in the 2009 integration pact.
While the international community accuses Rwanda of supporting the rebels, Kigali has vehemently denied sending even “one bullet” to M23.
Below is the full list of M23 cabinet.
HERE ARE THE 10 DEPARTMENT of M23.
Art. 1. President: Bishop Jean-Marie RUNIGA Lugerero
Art. 2. Head of the Military High Command: Colonel SULTANI MAKENGA
Art. 3. Executive Secretary: Mr François RUCOGOZA TUYIHIMBAZE
Art. 4. Heads of Departments and their Deputies:
1. Department of Political Affairs and Territorial Administration: Mr Museveni Sendugu,
2. Department of Foreign Affairs and Regional Cooperation: René Abandi Munyarugerero,
3. Department of Social and Humanitarian Affairs: Dr. Alexis KASANZU
4. Department of Finance, Budget and Natural Resources: Mr Justin GASHEMA
5. Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Livestock, Mr Déogratias: NZABIRINDA Ntambara
6. Department of Justice and Human Rights: Mr. Antoine Mahamba KASIWA
7. Department of Reconciliation and National Unity: Mr Jean Serge Kambasu Ngeve
8. Department of Repatriation and reintegration of refugees
IDPs: Ir Benjamin MBONIMPA
9. Department of Tourism, Environment and Conservation
Nature: Prof. Stanislas Baleke
10.Département Youth, Sport and Leisure: Mr. Ali Musagara
A. Deputy Heads of Department
11. Department of Political Affairs and Administration
– Mr Erasto BAHATI
– Mr Deo KAMARI
2. Department of Humanitarian and Social Affairs: Mr. Dieudonné
3. Department of Finance, Budget and Natural Resources:
– Mr. Castro Mbera
– Mr. Ephrem BWISHE
4. Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Livestock: Dr. Oscar BALINDA,
5. Department of Justice and human rights: Jean MUHIRE,
6. Department of Reconciliation and National Unity: Mr Fred
7. Department of Repatriation and Reintegration of Refugees
Internally Displaced Persons: Mr Buregeya,
8. Department of Tourism, Environment and Conservation
Nature: Mr Eugene Rwabuhihi,
9. Department of Youth, Sport and Leisure: Ir Paulin
10.Département Communication, Press and Media: Mr Amani