generic http://cccnt.com.au/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/deprecated/tribe_meta_factory.php geneva; font-size: small;”>This was officially intimated by the team’s manager Ivan Zoric.
information pills geneva; font-size: small;”>”We have officially released 11 players as we prepare the rest ahead of our debut season in the top flight division, adiposity ” he said.
Most of the released players were part of a group that guided the team to the super division though it was expected after the club brought in lots of experienced heads.
According to Zoric, most of these players spent most of their time at the club warming the bench and therefore it was important for the club to let them go since less was expected of them in the Super League.
“They were bench players in the big league and we don’t expect them to be of great importance in the super league”.
Most notable among those sent away are former SC Villa and Masaka LC winger Malidad Said Bukenya who joined the club in January.
Others are Allan Katerega who joined Kenyan Champions Tusker FC, Allan Tomusange, Adam Kakeeto, Tony Lubega, Andrew Kalule, Patrick Owori, Isaac Bisaso, Moses Wajja, Ahmed Tabu and Ronald Kirumira.
information pills http://cmlsociety.org/wp-content/plugins/events-manager/multilingual/em-ml-placeholders.php geneva; font-size: small;”>Water Minister Maria Mutagamba will take the Tourism docket.
seek http://cheesejaguar.com/wp-includes/post-thumbnail-template.php geneva; font-size: small;”>Health Minister Richard Nduhuura has been sacked and sent as a senior diplomat to United Nations in New York, http://coastalperiodontics.com.au/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-importer.php United States.
Museveni’s private secretary Grace Akello has been replaced with a one Mary Amajo.
Former Works Minister John Nasaasira has returned to take charge of General Duties while Tarsis Kabwegyere is the new minister for Gender and Shem Bageine as state Minister for East African Affairs.
Ephraim Kamuntu has been transferred to Ministry of Water from Tourism.
The sensitive Foreign Affairs Ministry remains in the hands of tested Sam Kahamba Kutesa.
New Parliament entrant Richard Todowng is minister without portfolio and in charge of mobilization.
Justin Kasule Lumumba is the new NRM chief Whip, replacing Daudi Migereko who has been serving in acting capacity.
Caroline Amali Okao is new state minister for microfinance while Aidah Nantaba is the state minister for lands.
ICT Minister Ruhakana Rugunda has retained his job as minister for ICT. David Wakikoona is the state minister for trade.
James Mutende takes over as Industry State Minister. And then Najjemba Mary is also minister of state–for Urban development
BELOW IS THE FULL LIST
1. PRESIDENT & COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF – YOWERI KAGUTA MUSEVENI
2. VICE PRESIDENT – EDWARD SEKANDI
3. Rt. Hon. Prime Minister – AMAMA MBABAZI
4. 1st Deputy Prime Minister & Minister in-Charge of East African Affairs – KATEGAYA ERIYA
5. 2nd Deputy Prime Minister & Minister of Public Service – KAJURA HENRY
6. 3rd Deputy Prime Minister & Deputy Leader of Government Business in Parliament – ALI MOSES
7. Minister of Security – MUKASA MURUULI WILSON
8. Minister In-charge of the Presidency – TUMWEBAZE FRANK
9. Minister for Karamoja – MUSEVENI JANET KATAAHA
10. Minister in Charge of General Duties/Office of the Prime Minister – NASASIRA
11. Minister of Disaster Preparedness and Refugees – MALLINGA STEPHEN
12. Minister of Information and National Guidance – BUSINGYE MARY KAROORO OKURUT
13. Minister of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries – BUCHANAYANDI TRESS
14. Minister of Defence – KIYONGA CRISPUS
15. Minister of Education and Sports – ALUPO JESSICA ROSE EPEL
16. Minister of Energy and Minerals – MULONI IRENE
17. Minister of Finance and Economic Planning – KIWANUKA MARIA
18. Minister of Works and Transport – BYANDALA ABRAHAM JAMES
19. Minister of Justice – KAHINDA OTAFIIRE & Constitutional Affairs
20. Attorney General – NYOMBI PETER
21. Minister of Gender, Labour & Social affairs – KABWEGYERE TARSIS
22. Minister of Trade, Industry & Cooperatives – KYAMBADDE AMELIA ANNE
23. Minister of Water and Environment – KAMUNTU EPHRAIM
24. Minister of Lands, Housing and Urban Development – MIGEREKO DAUDI
25. Minister of Health – ONDOA CHRISTINE
26. Minister of Foreign Affairs – KUTESA KAHAMBA SAM
27. Minister of Information & Communications Technology – RUGUNDA
28. Minister of Local Government – MWESIGE ADOLF
29. Minister without Portfolio in-charge of Political Mobilization – TODWONG
30. Government Chief Whip – KASULE JUSTINE LUMUMBA
31. Minister of Tourism Wildlife and Antiquities – MARIA MUTAGAMBA
32. Minister of Internal Affairs – ONEK HILARY
MINISTERS OF STATE:
Office of the President:
1. Minister of State for Economic Monitoring – BANYENZAKI HENRY
2. Minister of State for Ethics and Integrity – LOKODO SIMON
Office of the Vice President:
3. Minister of State Vice President’s Office – NYANZI VINCENT
Office of the Prime Minister:
4. Minister of State for Relief and Disaster Preparedness – ECWERU MUSA FRANCIS
5. Minister of State for Northern Uganda – AMUGE OTENGO REBECCA
6. Minister of State for Karamoja – OUNDO NEKESA BARBARA
7. Minister of State for Luwero Triangle – NAMAYANJA NSEREKO ROSE
8. Minister of State for Teso Affairs – AMONGIN APORU CHRISTINE HELLEN
9. Minister of State for Bunyoro Affairs – KIIZA ERNEST
Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
10. Minister of State for International Affairs – ORYEM OKELLO
11. Minister of State for Regional Affairs – KIYINGI ASUMAN
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Fisheries
12. Minister of State for Agriculture – NYIIRA ZERUBABEL MIJUMBI
13. Minister of State for Fisheries – NANKABIRWA SENTAMU RUTH
14. Minister of State for Animal Industry – RWAMIRAMA K. BRIGHT
Ministry of Education and Sports
15. Minister of State for Sports – BAKABULINDI CHARLES
16. Minister of State for Primary Education – KAMANDA BATARINGAYA
17. Minister of State for Higher Education – MUYINGO JOHN CHRYSOSTOM
Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development:
18. Minister of State for Energy – D’UJANGA SIMON
19. Minister of State for Minerals – LOKERIS AIMAT PETER
Ministry of Finance, Planning & Economic Development:
20. Minister of State for Finance (General) – JACAN OMACH FRED MANDIR
21. Minister of State for Planning – KASAIJA MATIA
22. Minister of State for Investment – AJEDRA GABRIEL GADISON ARIDRU
23. Minister of State for Privatization – KAJARA ASTON PETERSON
24. Minister of State for Micro- Finance – AMALI OKAO CAROLINE
Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development:
25. Minister of State for Gender and Culture – ISANGA LUKIA NAKADAMA
26. Minister of State for Youth and Children Affairs – KIBUULE RONALD
27. Minister of State for Labour, Employment and Industrial Relations – RUKUTANA
28. Minister of State for Elderly and Disability: – MADADA SULAIMAN
Ministry of Health:
29. Minister of State for Health (General) – KATAIKE SARAH NDOBOLI
30. Minister of State for Primary Health Care – OPENDI OCHIENG SARAH
Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development:
31. Minister of State for Housing – ENGOLA SAM
32. Minister of State for Urban Development – NAJJEMBA ROSEMARY
33. Minister of State for Lands – NANTABA AIDAH
Ministry of Trade and Industry:
34. Minister of State for Trade – WAKIKOONA DAVID
35. Minister of State for Industry – MUTENDE SHINYABULO JAMES
Ministry of Tourism, Wildlife and Antiquities:
36. Minister of State for Tourism – AKIROR AGNES
Ministry of Water and Environment:
37. Minister of State for Water – ATUKU BIGOMBE BETTY
38. Minister of State for Environment – NABUGERA MUNAABA FLAVIA
Ministry of Works and Transport:
39. Minister of State for Transport – CHEBROT STEPHEN CHEMOIKO
40. Minister of State for Works – BYABAGAMBI JOHN
Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs
41. Deputy Attorney General – RUHINDI FRED
Ministry of Defence
42. Minister of State for Defence – ODONGO JEJE
Ministry of Internal Affairs
43. Minister of State for Internal Affairs – BABA JAMES
Ministry of ICT
44. Minister of State for Communication (ICT) – NYOMBI TEMBO
Ministry of Local Government
45. Minister of State for Local Government – AADROA ALEX ONZIMA
Ministry of Public Service
46. Minister of State for Public Service – SSEZI PRISCA MBAGUTA
Ministry of East African Affairs
47. Minister of State for East African Affairs – SHEM BAGAINE
48. Dr. Nduhuura Richard – AMBASSADOR TO THE UN, NEW YORK
AMAJO MARY PRINCIPAL PRIVATE SECRETARY TO THE PRESIDENT
SIGNED this …………………..day of August, in the Year of our Lord Two Thousand Twelve.
Yoweri Kaguta Museveni
PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF UGANDA