pills http://dentistryatthepark.com/wp-includes/plugin.php geneva; font-size: medium; mso-ascii-font-family: Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family: Calibri; mso-ansi-language: EN;”>From celestial events to the World Trade Center attack in New York and form from simple coincidences to complex synchronicities, shop http://coastalallergycare.com/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/modules/listo.php the 1111 can manifest in the strangest of places. Numbers have a very special meaning, http://chutneyrestaurant.ca/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php and perhaps even a message for those who are aware. We just have to pay attention to the patterns they create. What is the 11 trying to tell us?
According to a website www.dimension1111.com, sun spots are dark spots on the surface of the sun. Uganda has today witnessed several sunspots between 9am and 11:30am. Sunspot activity increases and decreases on an 11-year cycle. The next sunspot cycle is expected to occur by late 2011 reaching its peak in activity in 2012. Sunspots have intense magnetic fields which are associated with magnetic storms on earth.
According to the website, Radio reception on earth is also affected by the sun spot cycle. However, the Sun’s magnetic poles will remain as they are now, with the north magnetic pole pointing through the Sun’s southern hemisphere, until the year 2012 when they will reverse again. This transition happens at the peak of every 11-year sunspot cycle — like clockwork.
Other interesting facts on 11-11-11 include:
11 is the first number which cannot be represented by a human counting with his or her eight fingers and two thumbs additively.
Eleven is the smallest positive integer requiring three syllables in the English language (El-Ev-En).
· The deepest point of the ocean floor is 11km at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
· In England the number 11 sometimes appears in the decoration of Easter cakes. The 11 almond paste decorations on this simnel cake represent the 12 apostles, but excluding the treacherous Judas Iscariot.
· The Apollo 11 mission was the first manned mission to land on the Moon
· On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month in 1918 (11/11/1918), an armistice was signed that ended World War I The anniversary of this day is still celebrated as Veterans Day in the United States. It is also celebrated as Armistice Day or Remembrance Day in other parts of the world
· The Great Blue Norther of 11/11/11 (November 11th 1911) was the biggest cold snap in U.S. history. Many cities broke record highs early that afternoon. By nightfall, cities were dealing with single-digit temperatures on the Fahrenheit scale. This is the only day in many midwest cities’ weather bureau jurisdictions where the record highs and lows were broken for the same day.
· Sun spots are dark spots on the surface of the sun. Sunspot activity increases and decreases on an 11-year cycle. The next sunspot cycle is expected to occur by late 2011 reaching it’s peak in activity in 2012. Sunspots have intense magnetic fields which are associated with magnetic storms on earth. Radio reception on earth is also affected by the sun spot cycle. The Sun’s magnetic poles will remain as they are now, with the north magnetic pole pointing through the Sun’s southern hemisphere, until the year 2012 when they will reverse again. This transition happens at the peak of every 11-year sunspot cycle — like clockwork.
· The attack on the World Trade Towers in New York occurred on September 11 2001. (American Airlines Flight 11 was the first flight hijacked). The emergency telephone number for North America is 9 1 1 . Exactly one year after the 9/11 attacks the winning numbers drawn in the New York State Lottery for September 11, 2002 were: 9 – 1 – 1 (This lottery is called “Numbers” and was broadcast live on television). The State of New York was the 11th State added to the Union.After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
· The millennium’s last total solar eclipse occurred on August 11, 1999. It was the most-viewed total solar eclipse in human history. The track of this eclipse began in the Atlantic a few hundred miles east of Boston, MA, swept northeast across the ocean reaching totality in Cornell England at11:11 a.m. It swept across Europe to the Black Sea, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and India, ending in the Bay of Bengal.
· On August 18, 1999(One week after the total solar eclipse), a poweful and rare configuration known to astrologers as a “Grand Cross” is formed in the heavens. A Grand Cross alignment occurs when four planets, or sets of planets, line up opposite one other in fixed signs of the Zodiac (Aquarius, Leo, Taurus and Scorpio) forming a cross, with Earth at the intersecting point. Many believe that this event was references in the Biblical Book of Revelation as the Four Beasts of the Apocalypse. There was a weaker version of this configuration on January 11, 1910.
· The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by the Maya civilization among others, completes its thirteenth b’ak’tun cycle. The starting point of this calendar was August 11,3114 BC,( day 0.0.0.0.0) and the end-date of this calendar is December 21, 2012. (220.127.116.11.0.). The cycle will then turn over and start again. The Maya believed that a transition from the current Creation world into the next (the birth of a new age) would occur on this date. Many consider us to be approaching the times of Revelations or Apocolypse. This could be a time of Armageddon where the great battle between the forces good and evil will take place, or a catacalysmic event. Other more spiritual beliefs consider this to be a new age (or age of aquarius) where a great shift will occur. This is also known as as the “age of aquarius”, the “Great Shift”, the “ascension”.
· The2012 Winter Solstice will occur on December 21, at 11:11 Universal Time (UTC). On this unusual winter solstice in 2012, the sun will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way for the first time in about 26,000 years. This is a rare astronomical alignment. This means that “whatever energy typically streams to Earth from the center of the Milky Way will indeed be disrupted on 12/21/12 at 11:11 p.m. Universal Time. The ancient Maya recognized this as the Sacred Tree, an event that has been coming to resonance very slowly over thousands and thousands of years. This event is also recognized in Native American and Egyptian cultures to name a few. In Astrology,The 2012 winter solstice will mark the end of the age of Pisces and the beginning of the age of Aquarius.
In Numerology 11 is a Master (or Power) Number, as are all double digit numbers, such as 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99. The 11 represents rare and exceptional energy originating from outside mundane reality. It also represents impractical idealism, being visionary, intuition, revelation, and artistic and inventive genius. In Astrology, the eleventh sign of the zodiac is Aquarius associated with the 11th house. The astrological traits of Aquarius are attributed to humanitarianism, eceentricity, Intellectualism and Independence. Uranus is the ruling planet of Aquarius and brings with it a new way of looking at things and its approach is best met with an expanded consciousness. Uranus rules unexpected change, upheaval and revolution.
· 11:11 is said to be a pre-encoded trigger placed in our cellular memory banks prior to our descent/incarnation into matter. when activated, it will signify that our time of completion and ascension is near. A shift will occur. Our consciousness will raise in frequency along with our bodies. We will be ascending into the next dimension of time/space or space/time. It can be seen as the evolution of consciousness and the earth herself. One will know when this particular gateway to awareness and higher vibration is open for them because they will continually see the numbers 11:11 (or 1111) in there every day lives and it will be a continuous ocurrence. The activation of other gateways can be symbolized by other digits.
· In physics, M-theory is a proposed “master theory” that unifies the five superstring theories. Eleven is the number of spacetime dimensions in M-theory.
Read more aboutM-Theory and the 11th Dimensions