erectile http://christchurchcathedral.org.au/wp-admin/includes/update.php geneva;”>The deceased identified as Ahmmed Husaifa, 3 and Layan Nakinwa, 5 were reportedly left by their mother, Namale in the house when she went to a nearby video hall to watch a late night world cup game.
Namale’s neighbors report that she had a habit of leaving the kids in the house alone to go to meet her fiancée who resides in Bugembe.
Witnesses reveal that when the residents saw the fire, they converged at the two-roomed home and broke the main entrance but unfortunately they found that the two little ones had already perished in the fire
“We are taking the mother for questioning and if found guilty, she will be charged with negligence,” said Jinja district police commander Apollo Kateeba.
He adds that the fire may have come from a candle that was left burning in the house by the mother of the deceased.