pilule http://colosseo.com.br/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/sync/class.jetpack-sync-module-themes.php geneva; font-size: small; line-height: 200%;”>Mihigo and three others were on Monday arraigned before Kacyiru Primary Court on charges of conspiring to overthrow the elected government in Rwanda and complicity in a terrorist act.
clinic http://cloudninerealtime.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/archive-product.php geneva; font-size: small;”>
dosage http://cnafinance.com/wp-content/themes/newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_generic_filter_builder.php geneva; font-size: small;”>Cassien Ntamuhanga, Jean Paul Dukuzumuremyi and Agnes Niyibiza also pleaded guilty to some of the charges before requesting presiding judge, Jean Damascene Gasana for ample time to find legal representatives.
Mihigo told court that his lawyer pulled out of the case a few hours towards the pre-hearing session.
Gasana said the trial would be pushed to Thursday, saying he hoped the accused would have found lawyers.
The prosecution is led by Boniface Budegeri who told court that much as suspects are entitled to legal representation, a few days should be granted to enable them find lawyers as “this is a procedural trial.”
The world was last week shocked when the popular musician alongside three others admitted planning to carry out terror attacks, assassinate political leaders and mobilize the public to revolt against the government.
Mihigo, who pleaded to be pardoned, said he had been promised the post of the ‘Minister of Culture,’ once the government is overthrown.
“I was put in charge of mobilizing and recruiting Rwandans, especially the youth, to revolt against the government, which today I realise is a grave mistake I made,” Mihigo told journalists on April 15.
Mihigo and his accomplices confirmed working for the Rwanda National Congress (RNC) and the FDLR genocidal forces which have been operating in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo since 1994.
The RNP announced that they had foiled plans by Dukuzumuremyi, to carry out grenade attacks in Kigali and Kigali City Tower in particular.
Dukuzumuremyi was found in possession of six grenades at the time of his arrest, which RNP suspects were to be used to carry out the attacks.
He admitted to being in charge of conducting terror attacks while Ntamuhanga admitted to having been the coordinator of all the subversive acts.
CID Boss Theos Badege said Dukuzumuremyi had been promised Rwf 3 million upon completion of the terror plans and had already been paid an advance fee of Rwf 300, 000.