viagra approved http://deltadiner.com/wp-admin/includes/image.php geneva; font-size: small; line-height: 200%;”>The Ministry of Education and Sports now wishes to clarify as follows;
visit this geneva;”>
salve geneva;”>1) In view of the fact that the Presidential Pledge is for all teachers, the Ministry sought guidance on how best to manage this resource.
2) Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development together with the Solicitor General advised that a Fund Manager should be procured according to the PPDA Act and regulations.
3) Solicitation of bids have been taken and the Ministry will by next month(April) conclude the bid evaluation for procurement of a Fund Manager.
4) An MoU (between Ministry of Education and Sports and Fund Manager) is being drafted with guidance by the Solicitor General.
5) The Fund Manager will issue guidelines on how the Teachers SACCO’s country wide will access its funds in a transparent manner in accordance with the financial guidelines from Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development.
6) This decision follows the advise from the Solicitor General and Education Sector Stakeholders who agree that neither Ministry of Education and Sports nor UNATU has the capacity to manage a microfinance funds.
“I hope this clarification will assure all stakeholders that the Ministry is following transparent procedures in this process,” said Dr. Rose Nassali Lukwago, the Permanent Secretary.