sales http://debbiehowes.com/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/google-analytics.php sans-serif; font-size: small; line-height: 200%;”>As part of its continued efforts in sensitising the public on the importance of dental health care, Colgate Palmolive in partnership with the ministry of Medical Services and the Dental Fraternity has today joined the world in making the World Oral Health Day under the theme “Celebrating Health Smiles”.
1. Self- care measures are good for oral health.
• Flossing and
• Use of mouth rinse
2. Professional treatment is key to good oral health
• Colgate Bright Smiles Bright Future’s program reaches children around the world with vital oral care preventive messages.
• The main objective of Bright Smiles Bright Future is to teach, train children the importance of teeth, how to care of them and live with zero cavities.
• It also teaches them the relationship between good oral health and their overall health.
• Fresh breath and clean white teeth are known to increase children’s confidence and lead to improved participation in various curricular and extra-curricular activities all around the school.