web http://cnet-training.com/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-ms-themes-list-table.php geneva; font-size: small;”>Police said in a statement the incident happened when fire broke out on a grass-thatched hut owned by one Ssemakula.
The fire burnt dead two female juveniles identified as Shanita, aged three months and Shamimu aged one and half years.
The incident occurred when the deceased were inside the house and their mother only identified as Mama Shanita was not at home.
The fire was extinguished by a Fire Brigade but severe damage was done to property therein. The bodies of the two girls were taken to Mulago Hospital Mortuary for postmortem.
The cause of the fire is suspected to be a candle wax which was lit and could have burnt a flammable item that resulted into the fire.