information pills http://cubanet.org/wp-admin/includes/file.php geneva;”>ask http://ccsa.edu.sv/ccsa/templates/corporative/warp/layouts/modules/layouts/double.php "sans-serif"; mso-bidi-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi;”>This followed the dismissal of the case in which they had been jointly charged with conspiring to unlawfully obtain body parts of former Butaleja Woman MP, Cerinah Nebanda.
The Chief Magistrate of Buganda Road Court, Olive Kazaarwe today morning said the duo had no case to answer in relation to the charges.
In his reaction, Dr Baryomunsi told journalists at the court that he was to instruct his lawyers to open up a civil case against the state.
“They have wasted our time for the past 9 months. We have not concentrated on any constructive work because we have always been in and out of court over nothing,” he said.
He said that they are senior doctors and knew what they were doing.
Just like his counterpart, Dr Onzivua too said he was to instruct his lawyers to file a civil case against the state.
“I had Christmas in prison over a malicious case. It is good that at last justice has prevailed,” said a teary Onzivua.
He said that after the ruling, it was not the state’s turn to convince the public what exactly killed the former Butaleja Woman MP.
“They (state) blocked us from carrying out an independent postmortem. Since the public even up to now is now convinced with what killed her, they should come out.”
The Mulago pathologist also vowed to carry out any postmortem as controversial as that which landed him and his co-accused in jail because “my work is to serve the country”.
State had alleged that on December 15 at Mulago Hospital mortuary, Onzivua and Baryomunsi and others still at large conspired and unlawfully obtained body samples of the late Nebanda and attempted to take them to South Africa without permission.