adiposity http://dchnf.dk/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-cli.php sans-serif; font-size: 10pt;”>While Kipsiro specializes in the 10000m and 5000, buy http://cultnews.com/wp-includes/class-wp-error.php as a way of improving on his speed, clinic he decided to take part in the 1500m.
This seems to have worked for him but miserably failed to scoop the first place.
However, he made it to the podium after making it at 3:41.62 – almost two minutes behind Musagala.
‘When you are not used to a certain race, it gives you a challenge but I think it is helpful,” said Kipsiro who won the semi-finals and quarter finals only to lose out during the finals.
Kipsiro now is expected to take up his position (number 1) as the event goes in final day where he is to participate in his usual races of 10000m and 5000m on Saturday (today).
Meanwhile, though Ronald Musagala won the 1500m, he didn’t qualify for the Moscow world Athletics championships that are on next month since his victory was below the underlined time for qualification.
Musangala may not have any other chance to qualify since the deadline is July 27.
Results for day one
1. Viola Chemos (Arua) 16:02.31
2. Juliet Chekwel (UPDF) 16:04.05
3. Rebecca Cheptegei (UPDF) 16:45.52
1. Chekwemboi Patricia (Alpha) 4:24.25
2. Twikirize Prim (Ndejje) 4:32.18
3. Chebet Esther (Gulu High) 4:39.60
1. Musagala Ronald (Kla.Univ.) 3:38.89
2. Kipsiro Moses (Elgon) 3:41.62
3. Cherop Alex (Elgon) 3:42.32
1. Nasser Ssebabi (Sweden) 10.86
2. Isabirye Musa (Jinja SS) 10.87
3. Bidusu Hamid (Ndejje) 11.08
1. Ayikoru Scovia (Serere) 12.04
2. Gamba Mildred (Rwenzori) 12.20
3. Banura Moureen (Gombe ss) 12.22
1. Kibet Peter (Police) 28:26.20
2. Ayeko Thomas (Elgon) 28:34.01
3. Kiplimo Phillip (Prisons) 28:34.71
Long Jump Women:
1. Onyuthfua Mary (UCU) 5.55
2. Shida Leni (Ndejje) 5.47
3. Ajok Nancy (Gulu Youth) 5.35
1. Wokorach Jacob (Ndejje) 12.86
2. Okot Vincent (Police) 12.85
3. Opio Oscar (Prisons) 12.47
1. Aber Caroline (Prisons) 10.72
2. Mirembe Peace (Ndejje) 10.59
3. Oyella Rose (Kla.Univ) 10.41
Long Jump Men
1. Okot Alfred (Prisons) 7.15
2. Okot Vincent (Police) 7.01
3. Oketayot Francis (Gombe ss) 7.00
1. Kibwota Patrick (Ndejje) 63.13
2. Ssenoga David (Kla.Univ) 59.93
3. Ocaya Brian (Gulu Youth) 57.91
1. Lakot Nancy (Serere) 46.60
2. Aber Lucy (Police) 40.72
3. Lakot Nancy Mao (Gulu Youth) 39.26