capsule erectile http://cirnow.com.au/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/_inc/lib/class.color.php geneva; font-size: small; line-height: 14.25pt;”>physician http://clipvoice.it/administrator/components/com_languages/models/languages.php sans-serif; border: 1pt none windowtext; padding: 0in; font-weight: normal;”>Presidency Minister, http://crunchydomesticgoddess.com/wp-admin/includes/class-walker-nav-menu-checklist.php Frank Tumwebaze told journalists at Uganda Media Centre in Kampala on Monday that Museveni has also directed the State House Comptroller, Lucy Nakyobe to “release the funds immediately.”
Tumwebaze also added that Police would help in identifying the victims’ relatives who would benefit from the presidential offer.
Earlier, Museveni told residents of Namungona he would support families who lost their loved ones in the deadly fire.
But Information Minister Rosemary Namayanja warned against “dangerous fortune seeking acts,” saying individuals who attempt to rip off government by making false claims of being related to the deceased will be arrested and prosecuted.
Namayanja said 29 people were burnt to death and another 29 people were evacuated with severe burns and are currently undergoing treatment at Mulago National Referral Hospital.
This implies government will spend approximately shs300m on families of 58 victims.
The Minister said among the 29 people who were injured, 6 so far have succumbed to death due to the intense nature of the burns and this makes a total of so far 35 people who have lost their lives.
Namayanja added that so far two people have positively responded to the treatment and have been discharged from Mulago.
“At least 17 bodies have been collected so far while others are still undergoing identification process which will involve carrying out the DNA tests,” she noted.
“This might take several days close to 4-5 days. I call upon the public to be patient to avoid taking bodies that do not belong to them since some were burnt beyond recognition.”