capsule http://crossfitnaples.com/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_basic_gallery/package.module.nextgen_basic_gallery.php geneva;”>Mwijuka said report indicate that the highest number of fire outbreaks in the months of May were caused by people being negligent of electric appliance who leave their homes without switching them off.
ampoule http://csautomation.net/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-ajax-upgrader-skin.php geneva;”>
malady http://chistes-cortos.info/wp-content/plugins/gd-star-rating/code/adm/menus.php geneva;”>Mwijuka has however noted that fire outbreaks have dropped from 49 in the months of April to 41 in the months of May.
“The report points out 16 fire outbreak caused by electricity, 19 having occurred in kiosks while 11 having occurred in grass thatched huts,” added Mwijuka.
Wakiso district registered 17 outbreaks, Makindye division 10 outbreaks, Nakawa 2 outbreaks; Central region 7, Kawempe 7and Rubaga registered 6 fire outbreaks.
“From all these fire outbreaks one person was reported dead,” he added.
Mwijuka has appreciated the fire brigade rescue team that managed to rescue a two year old boy from a forty feet pit in Tula- Kawempe division a Kampala suburb.
He has advised all people to keep portable fire extinguishers with in their homes and always inform the brigade in time incase of any fire outbreak.