Sports1 hour ago Kitende Win 7th COPA Coca-Cola Schools Championship
- SCVU Reach Uganda Cup Final - 2 hours ago
- High Altitude Training Centre Handed Over To Architects - 4 days ago
- Gov’t To Create National Sports Development Plan - 4 days ago
Business2 days ago UIA Moves To Boost Diaspora-led Investments In Uganda
- Burundi Woos Ugandan Investors - 2 days ago
- Uganda Told To Expand Aviation Structures - 4 days ago
- MTN Gives Shs 10m To Support All Saints Community Initiatives - 5 days ago
Entertainment21 hours ago Stunning Kyarimpa Represents West At Miss Uganda Pageant
- BCR Invests In Rwanda Energy Projects - 4 days ago
- Rwanda Promotes Reading Culture Through Competition - 4 days ago
- Rwanda, China Tighten Relations - 5 days ago
- Rwanda: Woman, 80, Killed In Southern Province - 5 days ago
Rwandan authorities are investigating circumstances under which a Nokia brand cell phone exploded and caught on fire, leaving the owner with second-degree burns and a one-inch wound on his thigh.
Burundi government through the spokesman Philippe Nzobonariba has passed a condolence message to the Catholic Church of Burundi, all Christians and the entire populace, following the death of the composer of county’s national anthem, Professor Abbot Marc Barengayabo.
- SPEECH: Uhuru Emphasizes Service Delivery At Cabinet Inauguration - 5 days ago
- Pig Protect At Kenya Parliament Over MPs Salaries - 6 days ago
- Kenyatta: My Dream For Youth, Investors - 1 week ago
- Kenya: Army Deploys In Mandera Over Ethnic Clashes - 1 week ago
President Uhuru Kenyatta has assured Kenyans that his government will not spare any effort in addressing security challenges in the country.
- Tanzania Building Crumbles, 36 Killed - 2 weeks ago
- AfDB Earmarks $ 232.5m For Tanzania-Kenya Road - 1 month ago
Kenya Defence Forces Commander, Gen Julius Waweru Karangi has completed a two-day visit to Rwanda. He arrived in Kigali in May 13 before leaving today.
- South Sudan Armed Groups Surrender - 2 weeks ago
- South Sudan Commissions First Parliamentary Building - 3 weeks ago
- “South Sudan Not Dumping Ground Of Substandard Goods” - 3 weeks ago
- UN Peace Keepers Deliver Aid To East Darfur - 4 weeks ago
United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has called for calm in Abyei, an area contested by Sudan and South Sudan, following the killing of a top tribal chief and a UN peacekeeper from the UN Interim Security Force for Abyei (UNISFA), as tensions in the area reportedly remain high today.
Special Reports23 hours ago Inside Monitor: Are Things Falling Apart?
It is all gloom and guesswork in Monitor now. With an impasse created by the so-called Project Muhoozi, it doesn’t get any worse when a host of reporters and editors are not sure of their jobs anymore, as a purge lingers over their heads.
Crime & Investigation22 hours ago EXCLUSIVE: Kazinda Threatens To Spill “Bribery Secrets”
Interdicted Principal Accountant in the Office of Prime Minister (OPM), Geoffrey Kazinda, has threatened to reveal names of all police officers and other government officials he reportedly bribed to save him from being jailed.
People2 days ago FULL LIST: Kabaka Unveils New Cabinet
Buganda Kingdom King, Ronald Muwenda Mutebi II has announced his new cabinet, Chimp Corps report.
Health23 hours ago Minister Urges Nurses Not To Quit
Ugandan medical practitioners have been called upon to stick to their 'Godly calling' to save lives of the people regardless of it being non-rewarding and unattractive today.
Updated on 2013-05-09 09:25
|We Buy||We Sell|
|Cash||South African Rand||280||295|